Monash is a university of transformation. We enable those who come through our doors to change their own lives so that they can transform the lives of others.
So, while the views of independent judges are important, we give just as much weight to the opinions of people who’ve experienced Monash first-hand people who have been changed by their time with our university.
Monash is ranked:
- In the top one per cent of world universities – 91st in the world – according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2013-2014)
- The 69th university in the world according to the 2013/2014 QS World University Rankings
- In the top 150 world universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- The best university in Australia for Engineering, Technology and Computer Science (ranked equal first) (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2013)
- 38th in the world for Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Health (Times Higher Education, 2013 – 2014)
- 45th in the world for Arts and Humanities (Times Higher Education, 2013 – 2014)
- 49th in the world for Engineering and Technology (Times Higher Education, 2013 – 2014).
The university offer full time programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in an array of subject areas including:
- Communications and media
- Design, creative art, architecture
- Environment and sustainability
- Humanities and cultures
- Information technology
- Law and policy
- Medicine, health, pharmacy
This institution also offer PHD’s, though please contact NAS Education to discuss your requirements. Please have a drafted proposal to hand when calling.
There are an array of scholarships available to students who fulfill a certain criteria set-out by various scholarship funds, but it can be so confusing? Which is the best one to apply for? .
Scholarships can be provided by various sources including:
- Local Governments
- Foreign Governments
- Other Private Funds.
To find out more information about the best scholarship for you, please contact us. In the interim, we have provided you with a web link to the institutional scholarship pages for your convenience.
The nearest airport to the main campus is Melbourne International Airport.
The main industries according to Wikipedia are:
- Logistics and Transportation
RANDOM FACT: Before Melbourne was Melbourne, it was called Batmania. Not because the first settlers were obsessed with Gotham City and Bruce Wayne, but for John Batman, the Australian-born colonist who was one of Melbourne’s founding fathers.
The best way to reach out to any institution is through social media by contacting current students and alumni. Whilst NAS Education are more than happy to introduce you to other students that have applied from Malaysia, we have collated these links to help you along.