New Zealand’s leading university – Around the world, we’ve earned a great reputation for academic and research excellence. We can give you the edge you need to make your mark on the world.
Founded in 1883, Auckland is now the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually. The main campus is in the heart of Auckland city and we have four specialist campuses.
A research-led, international university, recognised for excellence in teaching, learning, research, creative work, and administration, for the significance of its contributions to the advancement of knowledge and its commitment to serve its local, national and international communities.
- Conserving, advancing and disseminating knowledge through teaching, learning, research and creative work of the highest standard.
- Creating a diverse, collegial scholarly community in which individuals are valued and respected, academic freedom is exercised with intellectual rigour and high ethical standards; and critical enquiry is encouraged.
- Placing a strong emphasis on serving our student body.
- Working to advance the intellectual, cultural, environmental, economic and social well-being of the peoples of Auckland and New Zealand.
- Recognising a special relationship with Māori under the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Providing equal opportunities to all who have the potential to succeed in a university of high international standing.
- Engaging with national and international scholars, educational and research institutions to enhance intellectual development, educational quality and research productivity.
- The development and commercialisation of enterprise based on its research and creative works.
Providing high quality management marked by open, transparent, responsive, and accountable academic and administrative policies, practices and services.
The university offer full time programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in an array of subject areas including:
- Creative Arts
- Medical and Health Sciences
This institution also offer PHD’s, though please contact NAS Education to discuss your requirements. Please have a drafted proposal to hand when calling.
There are an array of scholarships available to students who fulfill a certain criteria set-out by various scholarship funds, but it can be so confusing? Which is the best one to apply for? .
Scholarships can be provided by various sources including:
- Local Governments
- Foreign Governments
- Other Private Funds.
To find out more information about the best scholarship for you, please contact us. In the interim, we have provided you with a web link to the institutional scholarship pages for your convenience.
The nearest airport to the main campus is Auckland International Airport.
The main industries according to Wikipedia are:
RANDOM FACT: You can still send post by carrier pigeon on Great Barrier Island.
The best way to reach out to any institution is through social media by contacting current students and alumni. Whilst NAS Education are more than happy to introduce you to other students that have applied from Malaysia, we have collated these links to help you along.